– FERC granted Certificate of Public Convenience & Necessity
– NY 401 Water Quality Certificate
– MA 401 Water Quality Certificate
– 404 Water Quality Certificate from Army Corps of Engineers
– Approval of Notice to Proceed
ABOUT THE CT EXPANSION
Though named for it’s Connecticut customer base, the CT Expansion is three sections of pipeline – one in NY, one in MA and one in CT. It was approved by FERC in 2016, but still has several key permits not yet approved.
»» Info for CT residents who oppose the project
» Kinder Morgan’s Project Description
» Application Documents
» More information about the project and community opposition at Sandisfield Taxpayers Oppose the Pipeline (STOP)
» MA Registered info about TGP’s 261 Agawam Station
EMINENT DOMAIN COURT CASE
Berkshire Superior Court, in the eminent domain case filed by Kinder Morgan against the Commonwealth, ruled saying that federal preemption would grant them eminent domain over the Article 97 protected land of Otis State Forest. The MA Attorney General has not chosen to appeal this decision.