We’ll be seeing you around!
The City of Pittsfield was one of just a few municipalities across the state chosen to participate in this year’s Mass Save Municipal Partnership pilot program.
That means we’ll be seeing you all over town!
Working together to bring increased energy efficiency to moderate income homeowners, ESL households, renters, landlords and small businesses in Pittsfield during 2020.
We’re looking to connect with community groups, faith communities, businesses, trade organizations and residents all over the city to talk about the benefits that MassSave holds for your home, your money and your planet!
Please contact Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to schedule a workshop for everyone in your network on how to get involved!
• WHO QUALIFIES? •
— Landlords with properties of 1-4 units
— Renters in 1-4 unit buildings who have permission from their landlord
* If your home needs repairs for conditions that prevent energy efficiency upgrades, there is help! » Look here for more info
— Small Businesses
*(Businesses who consume less than 40,000 therms and/or 1.5 million kWh annually)
• WHAT CAN YOU GET? •
A FREE MassSave Energy Assessment can qualify you for:
– LED light bulbs
– An energy efficient power strip
– A programmable thermostat
– A low flow shower head
– FREE air sealing around windows and doors in drafty areas of your home
– A full walk-through and study of your home’s efficiency
– 75% or sometimes more of the cost of putting in more insulation
– Rebates/discounts on efficient heating, cooling, and water heating units
– Opportunity to apply for 0 percent HEAT Loan financing for eligible upgrades
— Small Business
Want to get started on your own?
You don’t have to wait for us to come to you!
• WHY DOES IT MATTER? •
By cutting your energy use, you’re helping cut greenhouse gas emissions and reducing demand for new fossil fuel infrastructure. If you’ve been wondering how you can help fight climate change, energy efficiency (and possibly switching to clean, renewable energy for your home), is one of the most impactful and long lasting ways you can do your part. Everyone can breathe a little easier every time someone gets efficient.
(Short link for this page: http://tinyurl.com/EEPinfo)